At TMO, we are able to call upon the extensive experience gathered since 1973, using over 50-years in the Warranty sector, to create and deliver customer focused products that work for you and your business.
We recognise that no two businesses are the same, and that’s why all of our protection and aftersales products have been built to be fully customisable to suit your business.
You’ll benefit from our extensive support services, including a dedicated local business development manager. Our teams are here to help build a programme individually tailored to your requirements, as well as being there to offer continued support should you ever need it.
We’ll work with you and your business to develop a sales programme that’s right for you and your customers, maximising the value to your business.
Christopher Pinkney - Managing Director
Use our experience in handling some of the UK’s most recognised automotive brands to deliver unbeatable products and services nationwide.
To move away from the ‘status quo’ and deliver what the industry and its customers expect.
We Asked 3,569 Buyers About Their Recent Experience…
- 90% said they had increased confidence when buying products which are approved by Trading Standard
- 80% felt more confident when searching for a vehicle that had been inspected
- 94% had more had greater trust when buying a vehicle that had been inspected
- 72% made a quicker buying decision on a vehicle with an approved certificate
- 67% said that they did not negotiate on the purchase price